dyno results on the R/T with jet chip

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Sun Aug 09 1998 - 17:03:36 EDT

You guys should get together and see if they will do a group discount for
a 'Dyno Day'. I know Motorsport Technologies here in Houston has done
that for the Impala SS club I belong to a couple of times. We got like
half price when we supplied more than about ten people, and they didn't
all have to be Impalas. We packed the place from dawn to dusk (bg). It
was GREAT! Especially helpful if you are doing/planning any mods.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T
95 DGGM SS