DML Group Dyno Day at MTI WAS: dyno results on the R/T with jet chip

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sun Aug 09 1998 - 22:42:36 EDT

> You guys should get together and see if they will do a group discount for
> a 'Dyno Day'. I know Motorsport Technologies here in Houston has done
> that for the Impala SS club I belong to a couple of times. We got like
> half price when we supplied more than about ten people, and they didn't
> all have to be Impalas. We packed the place from dawn to dusk (bg). It
> was GREAT! Especially helpful if you are doing/planning any mods.

> Gene Beaird
> 98 Flame Red CC R/T
> 95 DGGM SS

Gene, I have a friend in the Houston Area Impalla Lovers club. I asked
him once if other cars could get in on their Dyno Day at MTI and he
said no. So what's the real answer? I really would like to do
another dyno run, especially if it's at a discount rate! Do you think
there's enough houston area DML'ers to have a DML Dyno Day at MTI? How
about during the South Central DML meet? Isn't the group rate
somewhere around $35?? or does it depend on how many vehicles you can
get together?

DML group dyno would be soooo cool!

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt