JET ordering info

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 09:02:36 EDT

This is for hte few people that may have missed the JET ordering info :

I HAVE sent an e-mail to the guy at JET that told me that I would get 24
additional HP from the JET module as well to ask him what the deal is on
Mike Catlin's loss of HP !!

>DMLers -
>
>I just talked to Art at 4Wheel Parts and placed my order .
>
>I got the JET chip for the R/T (99823s) and a 170 stat and the total price
>was $227.89
>
>That price included the shipping and handling .
>
>The chip was $204 and the stat was $9 and then the rest was shipping and
>handling .

You should call Art at 1-800-471-7278 extension 5105 and place your order .

MAKE SURE YOU TALK TO ART !!

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html