fs: K&N FIPK & MSD 6A

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 11:32:05 EDT

I have a K&N FIPK off my SS/T for sale .... It's in good shape, and the
element is clean. Minus the S-bolt, I'm trying to get $60 for this. can send
pics of it on my truck if interested ..

I also have a MSD 6A box that I got new, not factory reconditioned. All the
wires & then some are there, along with clips, connecters, etc. $70 on this
one.

Both of these were on my truck for a matter of 3 months (1 1/2 on the MSD) and
both had to be replaced when I put the blower on my truck. (MSD is now a Crane
Hi6-TR and the FIPK is now a pressurized hat)

I'll consider selling both for $120 if anyone's interested.. That's less than
the MSD alone when new, so it'd be a good way to get an economical power
increase.

ttyl
Patrick