RE: Re: Dyno Results on the R/T with Jet Chip

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 12:09:55 EDT

Mike,
Hmmmm I was afraid of that. The driveability of the JET II IMHO is
better than the stock computer, but Im not sure about the total gains.
Again, IMHO Im happy with the JET since I do most of my driving on the
road (not at the track) and I think the driveability is definitly
better. Hopefully the headers will also improve the power, but its
dissapointing to see your lousy before and after dyno results. I
think JET should get a call!
Bruce K Bridges
(the butt can be deceiving)