Re: Re: SBEC REBATE

From: Vanderburg (vanderbu@silk.net)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 12:10:09 EDT

We do not have emission testing up here in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
yet. I was informed by the service people at the dealer that when we do have
it the high HP computer will not pass the test (Testing is done in Vancouver
if you live there) Talk has been on and off as to when they will start doing
it in Kelowna.
Better safe than sorry. I heard that their stock computer if bought new at
the dealer is way more than the HP computer.