RE: Possible changes to the '99 R/T

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 14:31:44 EDT

Jack,
Keep us posted on his info! Im glad to hear that the changes are
minimal between 99 and 98! (no Hemis with carbon fiber ram air and SST
style stripes etc.) Im holding on to my exclusivity (especially with the
mope sanctioned tonneau cover per the most recent posts/crums on same)
as one of 1700! gonna switch out those tires eventually anyhow!
BKB