RE: Re: Re: Dyno Results on the R/T with Jet Chip

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 16:34:19 EDT

I here what you are saying, but remember these chips live in a harsh
environment, and if a chip (E-prom, microprocessor, etc) is going to
fail, it will generally fail
in the first 48 hours. I think Jet as well as Hypertech, Superchips, and
all the others do their best to provide a quality product and they do
stand behind them.
If your happy with a product, you tell 5 people, if you are un-happy,
you tell the world. And I am glad I have access to the dyno.