Valve covers

From: Charlie Alley (charl1@SWBell.net)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 18:22:33 EDT

I have been seeing a lot of coments about the mopar magnum valve covers.
I put them on my '98 5.2 and it was as simle as take off the stock
covers andreplace the new ones. Used the stock studs, wire looms ect. I
did have to get another gromet for the PVC valve. It came off the HELP
rack at the parts house, no problem. Did I miss something in my
installation that That I should have noticed? It just didn't seem that
complicated. If anyone wants a picture E-Mail me and I'll be glad to
send it or answer questions.

Charlie, in Houston