Info from Chrysler from Jack Hilton

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 22:52:06 EDT

Jack,
  this is the kind of mail that makes me drool! I have some comments.

Eagle LS tires SUCK! I sell tires for a living-these tires last
20-25K if you rotate them every 6000 miles. (15K if you dont) Plus,
they are extremely overpriced compared to anything else in its size.
My sisters Jeep Grand Cherokee is on its 3rd set and it only has 60K
on it. She's happy as anything because Bridgestone just released a
tire with a 60K warranty that costs 2/3 the price of the Eagle LS

Next thought- vacuum florou. display is they same type that you
see in a Lexus (that is if you've ever seen a Lexus dash before)
The dash is blank until you start the car and then it lights up/glows.
It's real cool! real advanced looking, nice touch from Chrysler.

Radio controls are really nice too. My sister's Jeep has that too
and once you get used to what controls what, it's really great.

My biggest hope is that they install the 4.7 and what's it gonna be-
5.4L? (would be cool if that was a 340 cid) this year, and the bigger
motor runs on Regular 87 octane!

Just my thoughts..

Patrick