Re: Info from Chrysler from Jack Hilton

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 00:07:14 EDT

>Eagle LS tires SUCK! I sell tires for a living-these tires last
>20-25K if you rotate them every 6000 miles. (15K if you dont) Plus,
>they are extremely overpriced compared to anything else in its size.
>My sisters Jeep Grand Cherokee is on its 3rd set and it only has 60K
>on it.

Well , then it's a good thing I didn't tell you guys the tire size he told
me . I think he read it wrong , but he told me 225/55-17 as opposed to the
255/55-17 RS-A that the '98 was made with .

The display will just be on the odometer/tripometer from what he said .

I am interested in the headlights though . He didn't indicate a drastic
change in them , but then again he was just reading a list , not looking at
the picture .
W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com