DT headers

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 08:33:42 EDT

Hey all,
Isn't there someone here that runs Thorleys on their 97 or 98 5.2L? Reason I
ask is that I sent an email to DT and they replied back that they don't make
anything for the 97/98 Dakota. I could have sworn that they did. Please
respond back as I'm doing everything I can to dig up info on these things.
John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power Everything,
Billet Grill, Nerf Bars, Rhino Liner, Snug Lid, homebrew FIPK 2, DDBC