RE: DT headers

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 08:28:32 EDT

Nope, they don't. Some guys broke off from Thorley, started a company
called Leach(sp?) and now make the MP headers. If you want "Thorley
tri Y's" for your late model, get the MP headers - made by the same
guys that always made them - DT just couldn't keep with demand, so
these guys started their own company. Mine second set should be in
today - first set the flanges didn't match up and I wasn't going to
grind or drill on em - not for $498.00. They (Westoaks Dodge in
Thousand Oaks) replaced the whole set without any problem.

Tate