fOR SALE: Spare stock parts

From: Lance Martz (LanceM@mcmullenargus.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 16:50:23 EDT

For Sale:
Parts I don't need anymore:

I'm selling the stock rear end out of my '97 Kota since I'll have to
swap/narrow the rear end because of the pro streeting being done. The
rear has 20K miles on it and includes:
3:91 Precision (Reider Racing) Gears
Dana Trac Loc Posi
All brakes and hardware
Spare Dana Trac Loc Posi unit

I've also got the following available:
Stock leaf spring packs (complete)
Western Chassis lowering shackles that I'll no longer have any use for..

The rear end will be sold as a complete unit as I have no need for the
brakes on anything else that's bolted to it. I'm swapping for a Dana 60
that will be shortened to allow the truck to sit lower and possess a
much stronger rear differential. This swap would be of significance to
anyone with a V-6 that has a stock rear end or gears. This would
increase off-the-line times and give you better traction over the
equipment offered on less than top-shelf Dakotas.

I've got to pay for the new housing and equipment soon, so I'll
entertain all offers. They're at a standstill at the shop where my truck
is dismantled until I get them a housing core to set up the rear end.
Thanks for the opportunity,
Lance Martz