RE: 2 question

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 18:50:24 EDT

1) You're just removing the fine layer of rust that formed overnight. In
high humidity, this is not something to worry about. Some squeak more than
others, some not at all (mine for instance, and we've had weeks of seemingly
endless rain here in the Northeast during the early part of the year)

2) Rosewood Applique' (2 pcs) Part Number: 82202954 $150

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com