Re: SBEC REBATE (NOT A WAR)

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 18:52:04 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/98 7:18:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
hemi@mindspring.com writes:

<< I put $100 on the head of any man that sends back a factory SBEC!!!!

 hehehehe......J/K >>

I dont understand why you are all, in an uproar about sending the stock comp
back!! I haven't hade any problems with mine, and if the thing burns up, well
I'll order another one. Can get one to my work place, just as fast as my
dealership can get one sent to them. I dont know how much the stock comp
costs, but I have gotten enough sources off the DML to get my comp pretty
cheap, and right from the factory, to me. No middle man!!
QUESTION... Why is everyone afraid to tow with the MP comp? We tow the
waverunner almost every weekend, and havent seen any problem. In fact it tows
better.
George J Hooper