Re: Muffler options

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 01:23:12 EDT

Bob;
I am using the Hooker Max flow muffler ( welded case with 3" in and out )
with the Dodge Ram diesel tail pipe. the tail pipe is a nice piece, costs
around $65.00 at NAPA, muffler is around $55.00 at JEGS. Then all you need
is a short piece of 3" pipe to go to the cat with an adapter or have it
swedged down to fit. A lot cheaper than having a shop do it and looks good
as well.
Colin H.