Re: Re: Re: Tires and wheels

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 02:21:39 EDT

<<>I dunno man, I hear Colorado Customs and Billet Specialties have that
>bolt pattern.

Have you priced a set of Colorado Customs lately ?
W . Jack Hilton III>>

Colorado Customs are really high. If you look hard enough you can find some
nice wheels that fit our trucks for a decent price. I'm about to order some
Progressive wheels. They look like Boyd's Tornados if you know what those look
like. $137 a peice from the local firestone. I just hope the finish on them
is good, I haven't seen them in person yet - just in catalogs.

Will