Re: JBA header info from Jeff Bell

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 14:44:58 EDT

Jason Muffenbier wrote:

> I'm curious where you live Bob. If your expecting your headers tomorrow I
> sure as hell hope you live around me!!! I need 'em!
>
> Jason, Portland, OR
>
> >Based on the ship date of yesterday out of LA, that means I should see
> >mine tomorrow. I'll report in with what I see.

Jason,

I'm located in Nor Cal and it's 2 business days shipping to me from LA.
Unfortunately it's 3 days to you in Portland, so if yours shipped
yesterday, you probably won't see them until Monday.

We are making an assumption that everything shipped yesterday. Who's to
say they didn't ship some earlier or(gasp), they haven't shipped yet.
Jeff says everything has left the coaters and I'm putting my hopes on
that one.

Bob