Is this thing on??........SBEC questions

From: Thomas J Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 22:08:34 EDT

Ok, just installed my new SBEC in my 92 v-6. Now it's time for
psychonauts "silly questions ritual"!!!

1. How long should it take the new unit to re-calibrate my engine
functions?

2. I noticed that my "MAINTENANCE REQUIRED" light went OUT when I put in
the new unit? Does this make sense, it had been on for a while, but I
never got around to having it reset. Did this new unit reset it for me?
that would be sweet!!

3.How the hell high are my shift points now?!!.....I haven't seen that
stupid "shift dummy" light come on yet. Which in itself is kinda cool!

"psychonaut"