Re: attn all JBA recipients

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 21:26:27 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/98 7:50:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hemi@mindspring.com writes:

<< Jeff said he wants to hear the good and the bad .

 Either call hm yourself tomorrow , or I'll call him for you .

Jack, Ill call him. If you get to him before I do then thats fine, he'll hear
from both of us.
After looking at these closer, I'm seeing a lot more. For 1, I will have to
either drill or file out most of the bolt holes on one of the headers. I
really should grind down the over weld on the pipes. Question. Why do they
weld on the inside of the header to the bolt flange? Why not weld on the
outside as to not disturb the flow?? I should grind out the exhaust ports,
theres weld build up on some and on others its smooth on the outer edge of the
port but inside farther there's a big ridge from the weld. Poor quality for
even $295. So much for having them on before Milan. I'm going to have to
send these back unless someone can convince me that this is how they all are!
Eric