Borla fits perfect, but I have questions???:)

From: Douglas Bowerman (bowermdw@mailhost.ind.ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 21:38:44 EDT

Hey all,
    I got the Borla Dual Exit installed on my long bed DAK. It was a
perfect fit. The spare tire is very close though. Anybody think I
should leave it there or take it off? If I leave it there should I put
some heat resistant tape around the tire or something? I can't get to
the hardware store until tomorrow. So I'll have to drive to work as
is. The tips are awefully close to the truck paint. Within 1 inch.
Anybody think that it'll melt my paint?? Also it has some leakage a
little around the joints. Is that a big problem? Just a little putt
putt sorta.
Doug (gots my Borla, needs my headers) Bowerman