RE:JBA Delay

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 20:49:17 EDT

>>I just got off the phone with Jeff about the delay on our JBA
     headers. He said all of our headers to be coated were mistakenly
     shipped to the plater's instead of the coater's. They are just now
     being returned to JBA in order to be resent to the correct place. He
     assures delivery by the 26th.<<

     Uhhhhh, not for nothin' but JBA headers are for real, aren't they?! I
     mean, this Jet Blower Attachment thing was just a joke, wasn't it! I
     WANT MY HEADERS!!!!!!!!

     Sorry guys, I get psyched coming home from work expecting a big box
     waiting on my door step and I had to blow off some steam!

     T. (Impatient in Boston!)

     P.S. Someone really has got their coated headers, haven't they????
     Please tell me they really exist!