RE: attn ERIC was:attn all JBA recipients

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 20:08:34 EDT

Eric,
1. if you sell the Dakota, buy another chrysler product (whew got that
out of my system)
2. Please email/phone JBA and speak your mind! (politely?) I think we
pushed them (they do have a small manufacturing facility w about 4-5
welders) and quality may have taken a back seat to quantity. When this
happens (NEVER in the medical industry mind you) they usually know about
it and hopefully (fingers crossed) will be happy to exchange your set
for another, hopefully hand selected set. (nice scenario eh?)
Dreamily,
BKB