Re: RE: Re: Re: Tires and wheels

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 15:37:03 EDT

I don't think you can get them in 6". You can check the web page at
www.prowheels.com to make sure though. The ones I'm thinking about are the
Progressive 218 CR(same as 218, just cast rim instead of 2 peice) in 15X8 with
275/60 firehawk ss10's. Anybody else who wants to check the page and give me
opinions if these would look good on a red 97 dak would be appreciated.

Will

<<What's the thinnest you can get these in? Any idea? I need a set of
wheels where I can get two rims that are 6" wide. The price sounds
good. I found a slick looking Centerline set, but they were $223 for
10" and $200 for 6" - if I can save money, that would be great.
 Thanks!

Tate

<<Colorado Customs are really high. If you look hard enough you can
find some
nice wheels that fit our trucks for a decent price. I'm about to
order some
Progressive wheels. They look like Boyd's Tornados if you know what
those look
like. $137 a peice from the local firestone. I just hope the finish
on them
is good, I haven't seen them in person yet - just in catalogs.

Will