Re: ethanol was Re: Re[2]: SBEC REBATE

From: Michael Fleigle (fleigle@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 15:59:02 EDT

Just a short story about my experience with ethenol. When I used to
live in Illinois (big ethanol state) we had a couple of demonstration
cars that could run up to 85% ethanol. After a couple of weeks of
driving them they got the nickname "the rocket". They were just normal
luminas that had been changed to run ethanol and man could those cars
run. If anyone has ever drivin a car like one of those than they know
what im talking about.