Re: Re: Splitfire spark plugs

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 15:12:57 EDT

I've had the same set of Splitfires in my truck since 5000 miles. (now
has 41000 miles)

They've been cleaned and regapped every 10 or so thousand miles.

The truck seems to run fine. I don't know how it runs without them
because the truck had them in when I got it. I've taken them out and
checked 'em, and they look fine.

Also, with them making your engine run hotter, would that show up on the
Temp Gauge?

My truck doesn't seem to be running hot.

...but.. I'm pretty sure they aren't worth what they cost.

I'd recommend something else. What that is... I don't know.