Re: Re: Splitfire spark plugs

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 07:49:29 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/98 12:58:32 AM Central Daylight Time,
tonyms@acadiacom.net writes:

<< One guy even mentioned that they supposedly run hotter than normal
 plugs and can cause your heads to warp. Ouch. Good thing I was in the 30
 day money back garranty period. :) >>
Thete is also a class action law suit against the company that makes splitfire
plugs!!!!! People suing cuase of damage to the engine caused by broken
electrodes, false advertisment, and some other stuff.
Gee, I really want to install that in my engine!!
George