RE: Check it out

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 12:34:21 EDT

Hey Robert!
How many times do you have to be asked?!! Stop spamming the Dakota Mailing
List. We have all been to your site, and we have all seen your stickers.
Take it somewhere else. Read the list etiquette rules and abide by them. If
you have something of value to add, or simply want to learn more about
Dakotas, then you are more than welcome. If your only purpose is to send
"Check it Out" messages to the list, then take off!
John
98 Dak 4X4..........all kinds of stuff, but no stripes!