Re: DML:speaking of valve covers....

From: Joseph Hughes (DD) (jhughes@puma.dpg.devry.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 10:26:09 EDT

The dual oil fills is very normal for any V6 Dakota Sport under 1994.
That is when dodge finally realized that they didn't need to add two oil
fillers to the valve covers and just one, it was a whole money saving
thing to add them in. Get it less room covered two of the same covers
made for the same truck. All this equals less money, until they started
failing.....

Joseph Hughes