Re: Throttle body choices

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 08:30:03 EDT

<< My question is this. For my everyday driving DAK what would you guys
recommend for a Magnum Express Throttle Body ???.......
Economy, Gen II, Super Street, or Pro street. >>

Economy and Gen II you could do yourself... super street uses a telfon
impregnated coating.. Pro Street is the only one that I would ever spring for
(if I didn't have a machine shop laying around), as it has large bores and
butterflies..... tooo bad it's $700+ before you're done!

On a side note, I'm also interested in doing one of these myself... anyone
have a stock TB laying around?? I really don't want to spring for a new one.

ttyl
Patrick