Re: Smokin' the meats !

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 08:15:42 EDT

<< Eric,
 Actually I put the limited slip in to help me get up a few snowy hills in
 winter. It's just a 2 wheel drive, but you all made it sound like it's soooo
 easy. just touch the gas and she does nothing but spin. So I thought I would
 ask to see if that's correct. >>

The only truck I've seen with a traction problem was my friends 98 Dak sport,
it had a slew of mods from the FIPK, to the camshaft and roller rockers ....
it really didnt spin that bad, only through first, and I'll bet that was
because of the 5spd/3.92 combo.

ttyl
Patrick