Re: Stock wheel weight??

From: Mori4@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 15:49:51 EDT

  My scale says 22 lb. I bought a set of four in May and mounted drag tires on
a pair of them. Just went downstairs and weighed myself without and with
holding one of the 15''x8'' tireless wheels. 186 vs. 208 lb. Shane Baker

the tire and wheel package? I'm ordering my Centerlines today and
wanted to make sure I'm not going to a heavier wheel. I know the 10"
wheels should weigh more and the 6" wheels should weigh less - just
didn't want the 6" wheel to weigh the same as the stock 8" or
something wacky like that. Thanks.

Tate>>>>>>