Re: JBA Delay attn Booger

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 17:08:07 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/98 9:19:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Boog318@aol.com
writes:

<< I showe them to some of my friends. One has a 69 Road Runner and the
 other a 73 Javelin. They said they look pretty good esp for the price I
paid.
 I still want to see what Jeff has to say.
 Boog

  Oh, for the price they are a great deal, but..... Come on, they are suppose
to be $500 headers right? Man, all I know is that if the fab shop that I
worked at did these, some one would lose their job. You never substitute
quality for timing, especially for a product like this. And, you never say
that you test each one that goes out the door, especially when you dont, and
they didnt mine. They couldnt have.
Eric