RE: JBA Delay attn Booger

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 18:23:49 EDT

Eric,
You sound bitter... Maybe its the thought of selling the dakota?
Anyhow, The process I saw @ JBA was 100% testing of all headers for
leakage only @ 100psi air pressure. They pressureized the header on a
rubber block and slopped soapy stuff all over it and did a bubble check.
I didnt see any aesthetic/weld quality QC on line, probably the root
cause of the dissatisfaction Im hearing. I still havnt got my set yet
(RRRRRR) But if they look crappy Itll take me 45 minutes to be on Jeff's
doorstep with the goods.
Puleese excuse my tongue in cheek humor in my last few posts, Ive been
having some bad 12hour days at work and it seems to be sloppping over
into my private life.
Bruce K Bridges