Re: JBA Delay attn Eric

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Aug 14 1998 - 14:33:03 EDT

     <<yeah Bruce, I am a little bitter, and it to is spilling over a
     little from work. Its the workmanship issue really. It seems that no
     one cares about the quality of their work anymore and that pisses me
     off.>>

     Eric,

     To add some fuel to this fire, I was reading the September issue of
     Four Wheeler and surprise, surprise, they installed a set of JBA
     headers on a RAM with a 360 motor. And I quote, "The AirBorn coated
     JBA headers' smooth bends and high luster finish make 'em look like a
     work of art, compared to the OEM pieces".

     They have pictures of the headers and from what I can see the welds
     look as smooth as a baby's bottom! I haven't received mine yet, but
     it they don't look like what I saw in the Four Wheeler rag I'm not
     going to be a happy camper!

     I don't think your into 4-Wheelin' but it might be worth it to stop by
     your local rag vendor and take a look. The pix are on page 144 of the
     September issue.

     T.