Don't be so quick to spam WAS: Dakota Screen Saver

From: Douglas Bowerman (bowermdw@ameritech.net)
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 13:35:05 EDT

Hey all,
If you think that other guys spam made you angry. It did me too. But,
I am working on a beta Dakota screen saver. It is real simple. It
still has a couple of bugs, but I am trying to get it together. Just
hold click the link to get to the screen saver page. You can run it
from anywhere, but when you put it into the diplay->Screen Saver it
keeps loading the config screen. I will have to change that.
 http://www.ameritech.net/users/bowermdw/dakotass.html
Doug

PS Gorky is gonna die for screwing with me gwaaaa haa haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!