Re: Don't be so quick to spam WAS: Dakota Screen Saver

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 19:42:52 EDT

I think Gorky is Tony/Amanda stalking us....ree ree ree!!!

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mods include:
Edelbrock Headers, High Flow Cat, Flowmaster 2 Chamber, K&N, DDBC (thanks
Mike!)
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Horn's broken, watch for finger" =)

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:35:05 -0500 Douglas Bowerman
<bowermdw@ameritech.net> writes:
>Hey all,
>If you think that other guys spam made you angry. It did me too.
>But,
>I am working on a beta Dakota screen saver. It is real simple. It
>still has a couple of bugs, but I am trying to get it together. Just
>hold click the link to get to the screen saver page. You can run it
>from anywhere, but when you put it into the diplay->Screen Saver it
>keeps loading the config screen. I will have to change that.
> http://www.ameritech.net/users/bowermdw/dakotass.html
>Doug
>
>PS Gorky is gonna die for screwing with me gwaaaa haa haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]