Re: lowering kit

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 04:27:57 EDT

YUK! I think that lowering the front 2" and the back 4" would make the
truck look like I was carrying around several hundred pounds of cement in
the bed!! It has a slight front rake to it now, but I don't think it is
2". I will have to check. I understand it takes SEVERAL hours just
getting the factory spring hangers and shackles off?

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T