Magnetic Mini Bash

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 16 1998 - 23:41:05 EDT

away with a third place trophy in my class (a little pat on the back for me,
heehee). There was a few daks there, two in particular caught my eye. One was
a green 94 dak with an incredible system built in the back. he had cut out a
walkthrough and had 12 10" Rockfords subs I think. He actually asked me about
the fitment of the rims on my truck and offsets cuz he wants to pick up a set
of 18's for his. he was running the stockers when i saw him.
      The other was a lifted dak 95 I believe with a two tone paint job and
the south park theme going for the display. Ext cab was filled with lanzar
equipment, he had a bike rack on the bed which I thought was pretty neat. I
hooked up with Walt and he came down on Sunday to take a look, so anyone
interested he could probably give you a better description than me. After all
I'm into the low scene dhe's into the high one!!
      Overall it was pretty fun, despite the 4 time i washed the truck in 48
hours and the countless hours cleaning.....I got a trophy it was worth it!!

Austin
Vipertruck