RE: I'd like to introduce myself...

From: Joel Znamenacek (Joel@zracer.com)
Date: Sun Aug 16 1998 - 23:18:19 EDT

What I meant was how fast you'd you go in mph.
Note that they put the speed limiter there because the truck in not
designed to maneuver at high speed or even stop for that matter.
And the rev limiter is there because the engine will blow or have major
damage if a user keeps it to the floor going way past red line. I for
one am really happy the rev limiter is there. There is no gain in power
after red line as well.

Joel