Re: rpm thoughts and jet chip update

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Sun Aug 16 1998 - 22:29:52 EDT

Still no difference in the rpm deal on my dakota.
Today I put a throttle stop on it to limit the TB to about 7/8 throttle, It
will now pull hard to rev limiter and is a lot stronger. I wonder if maybe
the throttle position sensor may have something to do with it.
Any thoughts from anyone!!!!!!

Colin