Re: A-arms VS. Spindles...HELP!!!!

From: Todd Flummer (Mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 14:53:02 EDT

Bob,
    I'm assuming you have a 97 up. I have a 3 in' drop in the front and
doesn't come even close to hitting. I believe you can go up to 5 in' in the
front but I wouldn't recommend it for daily driving. Lance (the magazine
man) has something like a 5/7 drop.

********
98 CC Sport, 318, auto, 3.55, custom Ram Air, 3/5 drop, T&H, progressive
220 CR,tinted windows, Sony/JBL/Pyle system, mono white painted.

*********