Re: A-arms VS. Spindles...HELP!!!!

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 15:41:27 EDT

Todd Flummer wrote:

> Bob,
> I'm assuming you have a 97 up. I have a 3 in' drop in the front and
> doesn't come even close to hitting. I believe you can go up to 5 in' in the
> front but I wouldn't recommend it for daily driving. Lance (the magazine
> man) has something like a 5/7 drop.

Todd,

Yes, I have a '98 CC. Which wheels do you have on your DAK? Mine are the
optional wheels you see on the V8's or the 4x4's. I think the offset
might be an issue.

Gary Ludwick, if you're reading this, whaddya think about 3.5" with
those wheels?

Bob

(Dreamin' about a set of 17" Colorado Custom Palisades, but not willing
to part with that left nut<grin>)