Re: A-arms VS. Spindles...HELP!!!!

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 16 1998 - 09:16:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/98 6:39:22 AM Central Daylight Time, WillTier@aol.com
writes:

> How do the A arms lower the truck, I'm confused and why are they better
than
> the Spindles ? Doesn't make sense to me ????
>
> Bill

Bill,

I am no rocket scientist, but the A arms lower the truck and do something to
keep the suspension geometry close to stock. I driven a truck that was
lowered w/ spindels and later changed to A arms. The handeling was much
improved via the A arms. I noticed there was a big improvment in high speed
cornering. Contact one of the manufacturers for a more technical explanation.
Or stop by a shop that does this type of work. Ask them to explain.

Gene