Re: '98 Auto Trans Problem & Question

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 16 1998 - 09:13:23 EDT

Dude,
You have a V8 4x4 with a 904 (o/d) trans. Not a combo I would like to have.
The 727, now 46RE, Is a beefier trans. The HD option comes with a towing
package and to my knowledge, means they put a tranny cooler on the radiator.
In your case, it would be below the radiator. This might be why you are
having probs with your light. A tranny cooler would definently help. Also,
the Y pipe on my 92 comes down and lays up against the tranny oil pan. I dont
know if yours is the same, but that can cause probs (light) too.
Boog