Dak Attack on Milan Mich 8-21-98

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 16 1998 - 07:29:18 EDT

Several DML'ers are planning a Dak Attack at Milan Raceway in Milan, Michigan
on Friday 8/21. Any and all are welcome to meet there. They have a test and
tune then a bracket race. Open at 4. Cost to race is $20. Below is info on
those planning to go. Should be a fun time for anyone else that can make it.

<< >>Yeh they said "Open from 4 - 10 pm" fer shurrr.

> Cool! Anyone from the DML plannin' to go? I mailed Eric so I know
>he's plannin' to.

   David R said he was going to try to make it over; I'm not sure if
 there's anyone else. So as far as I know, we've got Bill, David, Eric,
 Sean, Me, and the viper dak. I'm assuming there are some other people
 who are going to show up too. (I think I remember someone saying something
 about knowing a couple of non-DMLers with Daks who wanted to come too;
 was that Eric I think?) I think we might be able to get about 10? >>

Bill