RE: '98 Auto Trans Problem & Question

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 16 1998 - 00:47:43 EDT

My truck shows the exact same thing, both lines, and I have a 5.2L 4X4 with
the Heavy Duty Service Group. I don't know what to say, my tranny has held
up very well in the 10K miles I have had the truck.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power Everything,
Nerf Bars, Billet Grill, Rhino Liner, Snug Lid, homebrew FIPK 2, DDBC.

BTW, I will be traveling through New Mexico and Colorado for the next couple
of weeks just kinda wandering around. I any of you see a big blue Dak with
NO STRIPES and a DDBC on the rear window, don't be afraid to say "Hi". See
ya'll around.