Re: Re: Mailing List Suggestion

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 15 1998 - 21:59:13 EDT

At 08:29 PM 8/14/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Makes sense.

  Yep, this makes a lot of sense. As far as the group purchases go, I'm
planning to put something together on the web page which will help both
people wanting in on a deal and the people putting together the deal. (Something
like a page showing what deals are in progress, previous deals, an e-mail form
or link so they can e-mail the "deal coordinator" to get in on it, etc...)

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.85@90.72), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |