RE: Mirror fix / Benzene smell

From: Edgar Perez (edgarperez@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Aug 15 1998 - 22:37:26 EDT

If you have a bug deflector, taking it off will stop the mirror from doing
that. The deflector somehow creates the wind tunnel that your mirror is
getting caught in. I took mine of for a while that is why I know. I drive
800 highway miles a week. I know have a Mirage by Deflectasheild which has
a different design which does not make it shake as much. Not a 100% cure
but I can us the deflector at highway speeds.

>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau